Our leaders are the heart and soul of our programmes. Their responsibilities are varied; they are instructors, leaders, facilitators, friends, fellow students, and role models to our participants. We hand select exceptional leaders with diverse backgrounds and complimenting skill sets. Each however, with a common bond; the understanding that the they do to help our kids grow… matters!
As a Trip Leader, you will be pushed to communicate, problem solve, make sound decisions, and facilitate our perspective culture. All while empowering those around you to do the same.
Trip Leader Info & Qualifications
Perspective Trip Leader positions offer salary, living expenses during the program, and airfare to and from the country of the program being served. Programs vary in length from one to four weeks. Group Travel programs run throughout the year.
Staff must have the following qualifications before applying:
- Candidates must be over the age of 23.
- Candidates must have experience traveling and working with high school age students.
- Hiring for specific locations is determined by available openings (due to number of returning staff) and qualifications.
- Valid driver’s license (passenger endorsement required prior to employment)
- Excellent driving record.
- A strong desire to work with teenagers
- Candidates must be certified in Advanced First Aid and CPR.
- Strongly recommended: further medical training (PHEC/ WFA/ EMT) and water safety/lifeguard certification.
Applicants who best fit our needs are contacted for an interview; we make hiring decisions on a rolling basis. In person interviews are required; however, we also conduct first phase interviews, via Zoom.