Blissful lakes and mountain settings. Genuine people who care deeply about the environment, and some of the best outdoor experiences to be found anywhere in the world.
EDUCATIONAL FOCUS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Observations of glacial retreat
- Invasive species conservation issues
- Milford Sound sea kayaking
- Overnight hut trip
- Native tree planting
- 3 meals a day, including drinks
- Lodging, transportation, and advertised activities
- Full-time Perspective guide(s)
- Private rooms for chaperones (unless otherwise noted on your itinerary proposal)
We can arrange all of your group’s airfare needs.
- Participants stay in double or dorm-style rooms in hotels, bed and breakfasts, and eco-lodges
- Chaperones stay in single rooms (unless otherwise noted)
Length of trip may be customized to fit your needs. Your departure date is up to you!