TRIP LEADER INFORMATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Perspective Trip Leader positions offer salary, living expenses during the program, and airfare to and from the country of the program being served. Programs vary in length from one to four weeks. Group Travel programs run throughout the year.
Staff must have the following qualifications before applying:
- Candidates must be over the age of 23.
- Candidates must have experience traveling and working with high school age students.
- Hiring for specific countries is determined by available openings (due to number of returning staff) and qualifications.
- Candidates must be certified in Adult First Aid and CPR.
- Strongly recommended: further medical training (PHEC/ WFA/ EMT) and water/ life-guarding certification (WSI).
Applicants who best fit our needs are contacted for an interview; we make hiring decisions on a rolling basis. In person interviews are preferred; however, we also conduct interviews via Skype.